Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 31: My Head Might 'Splode

The past week was filled with silly amounts of fun. I can honestly say that at one point during the week I was afraid my head might 'splode due to the unthinkable good times being had by all.

Water slides were slid down. Fresh strawberry milkshakes were consumed. Rodeos were attended. Carnivals were visited. Pools were swam in. Mornings were spent running. Farmers' markets were graced by the presence of fantastic people. Diving boards were flipped off of. Good conversations were had. Dogs were cuddled.  Movies were watched. Friends were made. Dances were danced. Handstands were stood. Plans were made.

At the beginning of the summer, this lovely lady and I made a goal to have as much pure, unadulterated fun as we could possibly bear. So far, we've been rather successful.

 Good friends and good times are what's right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment